August 24, 2026


moments from last week ♡

Dear dollies, ♡

It's been a little while since my last post! If I didn't restrain myself, there would probably be a new post every single day - and knowing me, I'd run out of things to talk about within a week and burn myself out. So please bear with me while I'm still figuring out the right rhythm for this little blog. ~

For now, I thought I'd share a few little moments from my last week, specifically August 20th–23rd.

♡ thursday

My MacBook finally arrived!!! And oh my god, it is so so cute. Of course, I couldn't just leave it alone, so I bedazzled the case on the very same day.

I'm not completely satisfied with how it turned out, though, so I think I'll probably redo it at some point. But the heel??? So cunty. I absolutely love it haha.

Now I just have to figure out how to actually use a MacBook because currently I feel like a grandma trying to understand technology TT It's so different from my Acer laptop and I keep instinctively trying to do things the way I used to. I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually, though!

♡ friday

On Friday I met up with my boyfriend, which meant I finally got to get dolled up again. Seriously, it's been way too long since I properly did my makeup and put on a cute outfit. 

We decided to go to a photobooth, only to find out that the one we originally wanted to visit had moved. So we looked up where the other one was and... it was so far away. But we had already decided that we wanted our pictures, so obviously we went anyway.

And of course, because we apparently enjoy making things difficult for ourselves, the weather was humidly hot and neither of us had eaten a proper breakfast. TT

But it was completely worth it because we ended up taking some really cute pictures together. ♡

Afterwards, we finally went to get some proper food and charged up again with a yummy chicken katsu meal. Honestly, it tasted even better after walking around in the heat all day.

      

♡ saturday & sunday

This weekend was all about my girlies. ♡

I had a little sleepover with my friends, and we decided to do something fun: everyone had to bring food and snacks according to their assigned colour.

Of course, I got pink. 🎀

I didn't have enough time to properly bake something, but I still managed to make some cute cake pops. Well... attempted to make some cute cake pops.

Out of the 24 I made, only 10 survived. TT

But oh well! They were still cute and tasted good, which is what really matters. I also put together a little basket filled with pink snacks.

We had such a nice time. We played games, caught up on everything that had happened in our lives, ate way too many snacks and watched some absolutely ridiculous dating show together. Basically the perfect sleepover. ~

Overall, it was a really lovely few days. Nothing particularly extraordinary happened, but I think those are sometimes my favourite kinds of weeks - getting dressed up, taking cute pictures, spending time with people I love, eating good food and just enjoying little moments. ♡


Dollies, what were you up to last weekend? Did you have any cute plans, or did you spend it relaxing at home? I'd love to know. ♡

xoxo,
Lisa

5 comments:

  1. what a cute week! colour themed snacks are such a cute idea for a sleepover omg! (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right?? ♡ we ended up with way too much food tho
      haha ><

      Delete
  2. Coincidentally, I had a pretty similar sleepover! (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)
    Overall, all I’m currently doing is studying, playing games, or cleaning—nothing particularly eventful. But I’m going to Amsterdam soon!

    ReplyDelete