
a little update ♡
Dear dollies, ♡
Just a little update because I have a few things I wanted to share with you! ~
First of all, I see your Q&As! ♡ I haven't forgotten about them, I just want to collect a few more questions before answering them. Once there are enough, I'll make a little Q&A post and I'm thinking of posting the answers every Monday - as long as there are enough questions, of course! So if you've been thinking about sending me one, this is your sign. 🎀
I also haven't forgotten about all the request for my HTMLs & gadgets! I'll be posting those sometime this weekend for anyone who wants to use them or have a little look behind the scenes of the blog. ♡
And lastly... I just want to say thank you so, so much to all my dolls who have been following my blog. I genuinely can't believe we're already at 47 dolls!!! <33 It makes me so happy to see people actually enjoying this little corner of the internet that I've been putting so much love into.
I already have SO many ideas for future posts, and I can't wait for the weekend to have some proper time for the blog again. I definitely want to decorate it some more, add a few new things and keep making it feel more and more like my own little space. ~
Thank you for being here, dollies. ♡
xoxo,
Lisa
Obsessed with this site!! thank you so much for adding a section with blog codes its so helpful !
ReplyDeletethank you for your kind words <33!
Delete