
q&a monday ♡
Dear dollies, ♡
It's finally Q&A day!! ⊹ ࣪ ˖ I got some really cute questions, so let's get into them ~
♡ “What about your gadgets?”
I've received quite a few questions about my gadgets, and I have good news for you!
Yesterday I finally added a new “blog codes” page where I've shared some of my most requested gadgets for you to use on your own blogs. <3
I'll probably keep adding more over time, so definitely have a look if you're interested in giving your blog a little makeover. ~
♡ from DivaMel: “How long did this blog take you?”
I actually started this blog exactly 4 weeks ago, on August 3rd! I wouldn't say I'm completely finished with it yet because there are still SO many things I want to add and change, but I officially debuted it on August 15th. So honestly... not that long!
Although, you also have to consider that I was sitting in front of my laptop working on this blog basically hourly and daily haha. I've spent a lot of time tweaking little details, learning HTML and CSS and figuring out exactly how I wanted everything to look. 𝜗𝜚
♡ “How to become the ultimate shoujo girl >~<”
The way I was actually planning on posting a guide about this soon!!! 👀
Spoiler: it might be about romanticising school/college like a shoujo girl.
So I think your question is in very good hands here. Just be a little patient, dollies - I'll get to it soon.
♡ from Chloe: “How did you start blogging? I would love to start but sometimes my life is a bit bland and there's nothing to exactly chat about!”
First of all, don't worry about your life being “too bland”! I honestly don't have that much going on in my life either, but I think blogging is all about finding beauty in the little things. ♡
I started blogging because I was looking for a new hobby, and it ended up being the perfect way to romanticise my life a little more. I love having a place where I can document things I enjoy and share little pieces of my everyday life.
And you don't necessarily have to write about your life at all! You could make guides, talk about things you're currently obsessed with, share your thoughts on something, post reviews, make lists, or simply choose a theme that you love and build your blog around it.
There really aren't any rules. That's what makes blogging so fun! <33
So if you've been thinking about starting one yourself, I say just do it. You don't need an exciting life or a million things to talk about. Sometimes the smallest things make the cutest posts. 𝜗𝜚
♡ “Tell us about the one boy u had the biggest crush on”
For someone who is a self-proclaimed lover girl, I actually never had any BIG serious crushes haha.
So I'm just going to say... does my boyfriend count? TT
I never really had a proper “crush phase” with him because everything developed so smoothly and naturally between us. There wasn't really a moment of omg I have such a huge crush on him!!! - it just kind of happened. ♡
That's all for today's Q&A! ♡ Thank you so much to everyone who sent in a question. I genuinely love reading them, so please keep them coming - once I have enough again, there'll be another Q&A Monday.
Until next time, dollies! <3
xoxo,
Lisa
Ooh, the shoujo girl segment sounds interesting! Personally, I don’t really believe in romanticizing school, but I’m still looking forward to it (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)♡
ReplyDeletehi! first of all I LOVE YOUR BLOG! its so pretty and pink!!! but i wanted to ask if you have any youtube/tiktok video recommendation on hoe to make the polls of the month, change your mouse, the iPod music, shows in rotation, "getting ready for autumn " thingy. I'm a visual learning and I tried using one of the codes and could not figure it out.
ReplyDelete- xoxo sstarg1rl
hiii!! ♡ ahhh thank you so much, that’s so sweet!! 💗
Deletehonestly, i didn’t really look up tutorials for myself when i was making these, or rather don't remember the exact ones but there are some good ones on tiktok that could help you understand my HTML codes a little better! ♡
this creator has lots of really good, beginner-friendly tutorials that might be helpful, especially if you’re more of a visual learner: https://www.tiktok.com/@cedes.bookshelf/video/7670625183413161230
i’d also recommend searching for things like “html for beginners”, “css for beginners”, or “blogger html customization”
and if you get stuck on one of my codes specifically, feel free to ask me and i’ll happily try to help you figure it out! 💗