
almost 200 dolls?! ♡ I have something for you~
Dear dollies, ♡
Okay, I genuinely don't know how this happened, but I feel like I blinked and suddenly we're almost at 200 dolls?! What??
When I started this blog, I really didn't expect much from it. I was honestly just bored and wanted to make something that felt very me - pink, girly, nostalgic, dolly and just a space where I could do whatever I wanted.
I think part of the reason I love blogging so much is that at least on the internet there's a space where I can have my own little pink Barbie world and can actually create the aesthetic I have in my head.
So seeing that almost 200 people have found my blog and actually enjoy being here after only about a month is kind of crazy to me. I'm genuinely so grateful. <333
And because I thought it would be fun to do something a little more interactive with all of you, I have a few ideas:
♡ styling my followers
I've been wanting to do a “styling my followers” post for a while! ୨୧
If you'd like to participate, just send me something through my Q&A form and tell me what kind of aesthetic you like. You can describe it yourself, send me your Pinterest, link your blog, or honestly give me anything I can use as inspiration.
Just add “styling” somewhere in your message so I know you'd like to be included.
Then I'll put together a little outfit / aesthetic / styling based on what you've given me. I'm excited to see what aesthetics my dolls have!
♡ a little blog directory
I also want to add a little blog name tab / gadget where you can leave your own blog links!
That way, if you're looking for more blogs to discover, you can have a little look through the blogs of my own dolls. I know how hard it can be to find other personal blogs sometimes, so I'd love for my little corner of the internet to help connect everyone. ♡
♡ a small note about my blog codes
Since I've started releasing some of my blog codes, I've noticed that quite a few people are finding my blog specifically for them - which is completely fine!
That's exactly why I decided to share them in the first place. I want them to help and inspire other bloggers, and I'm always happy when someone asks me a question and I can help them figure something out. ♡
I do have two little things I'd like to mention, though:
1. Please keep creating your own little touches.
If you're copying several of my gadget codes, please don't be afraid to change things around and make them your own. Change the colors, fonts, wording, animations, little details... whatever fits your blog.
Blogging is all about creativity, and I think it's so much more fun when everyone puts their own personality into their pages. <3
2. Please read the tutorials carefully.
I've noticed that lately I've been spending quite a lot of my time answering questions about the blog codes. Again, I genuinely don't mind helping! That's why I posted them.
But when I receive lots of very similar questions about things that are already explained in the tutorial or inside the HTML/JavaScript itself, it can get a little tiring after a while. TT
I also want to start putting more of my time back into actually creating and posting. I have so many things I want to make for the blog, and I don't want the code questions to take up most of my blogging time.
♡ member card ID update
And finally, a tiny update about the member card ID gadget.
There was a problem with the delete button on the member card ID gadget. It was accessible on every card instead of only your own, which meant someone was able to delete some of the member card IDs
I've fixed it now, so the delete button should only work for your own card.
Unfortunately, some cards were already deleted before I caught the problem, so I'm really sorry if yours disappeared. TT
If yours is gone, or you haven't made one yet, you're welcome to create a new one now! ♡
Anyway... that's all for this little update. ♡
I'm still kind of shocked that there are almost 200 dolls here. I started this blog because I wanted a little place on the internet that felt like me, and somehow it has slowly turned into a little community too.
Thank you for being here and for making blogging even more fun for me.
xoxo,
Lisa
the "styling my followers" idea is GREAT Id love to get styled ^^
ReplyDeleteyayy so happy you like it!! can't wait to style you ୨୧ <33
DeleteYou're blog is such a big inspiration! I love coming here and keeping up!
ReplyDeleteaw thank u sm!! ૮₍˶ ╥ᯅ╥ ⑅₎ა ♡
DeleteThanks for the update !!
ReplyDelete( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
DeleteYeah, I’d honestly just ignore the question, so you’re definitely better than me (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)♡ Hopefully people come for the gadget and stay for the content ✧˖° Congrats on 200!! 🎀🎉
ReplyDeleteLOVEE the ideass and CONGRATS ON 200 DOLLSSS
ReplyDeletetysm!! <33
Delete